"Ñuhi azanti urnen."
Translation:I see my knight.
10 CommentsThis discussion is locked.
Hope this is useful to someone.
- Nominative: Azantys (singular), Azantyssy (plural).
- Accusative: Azanti (singular), Azantii (plural).
- I see - Urnen.
- He/She/It sees - Urnes.
- They see - Urnesi.
Solar Class (the current class we're learning):
- Ñuhys (Singular nominative).
- Ñuhi (Singular accusative).
Lunar Class (the previous class):
- Ñuha - My (Nominative singular), Ñuhi - My (Nominative plural).
- Ñuhe - My (Accusative singular). Ñuhii - My (Accusative plural).
I still don't get the difference between Nuhys and Nuha, can you please explain? I don't even exactly know that Nominative and Accusative means but I study languages with feeling instead of studying the grammar. Could you explain it another way perhaps?