What are the cases for wolf, horse, and eating? So far I've got:
- Zokla - The wolf (nominative)
- Zokli - The wolves (plural)
- Zokle - The wolf (accusative singular)
- Zoklī - The wolves (accusative plural)
- Anne - The horse (nominative)
- Anni - The horses (plural)
- Annī - The horse/horses (accusative plural and singular)
- Ipradan - I am eating
- Iprada (with macron on last a) - You're eating
- Ipradat? (with macron on last a) - Are you eating?
- Ipradis - They are eating
- Ipradi - We are eating
- Ipradas - He/She/It is eating.
Are there any others because I'm interested in learning as much as I can. Hope this is useful as well :)
Annī is also the accusative plural, as it belongs to the fourth declension (lunar nouns ending in e). See here https://wiki.dothraki.org/High_Valyrian_Noun_Declensions#Lunar-type:_gelte