"The knight is singing."
5 CommentsThis discussion is locked.
The yoda effect goes approximately along the lines of "XSV" where SV is subject-verb, and the X is the rest of the sentence.
- Pull out my lightsaber, I will not.
- The dark force, I join.
The "effect" or word order in High Valyrian is more like "SOV", which is the most common form of word order in the world. English is "SVO" (subject-verb-object).
- Azantys prūbrī ipradas. ("The knight eats the apple")
- Azantys rine jemas. ("The knight leads the girl")
- Azantys rinot vaedas. ("The knight sings to the girl")
- Azantys oktiot is. ("The knight goes to the city")
- Azantys oktiot istas. ("The knight went to the city")