Duolingo is the most popular way to learn languages in the world. Best of all, it's 100% free!

https://www.duolingo.com/duodamo9

Limitless Practice Mode - suggestion

Hi, first of all thanks all the people that contributed to such a great success of Duolingo. It's amazing and improves rapidly in every aspect.

I came up with the following idea when using Practice Mode in Duolingo: why not create an additional function across all the courses: Continuous Practice Mode (both timed and without a timer). It would solely end when the user chose to end it. In this case, if someone wants to Strengthen Skills for longer period of time, it would serve well not to go through all the Practice Clicks over and over again.

I give you an example: I start timed practice in Spanish and I want to do it for approximately 30 minutes; unfortunately each time I finish the little practice section I have to click to practice again every 2-3 minutes, instead of continuing practice flawlessly for the time being.

I hope this idea would find some support among other users as well, since I found it to be a little burdensome to continually click the practice buttons over and over again.

Thanks for the great work Duolingo!!!

Damian

1 year ago

6 Comments