Will Czech and Korean be twins or will Czech be released next week?
I saw that Czech is planned to be locked tomorrow so will likely be released soon, but I also heard that there might be plans to release both courses on the same day because that would be very exciting! I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas about what is likely to happen? Thanks!
I don't want to sound ungrateful but I wouldn't like for them to be released the same day. I know Korean is much more in demand and it will definitely be more popular than Czech but why would you want to delay the release of the Czech course if it's done so that we can have a double release? Czech has been in the incubator for 2 years now (I think) and I'm so excited for it!!! I don't want to wait any longer if it can be avoided.
Honestly I hope they both get swiftly released as soon as they possibly and humanly could but I would be hyped to find twinsies in the incubator! Their flags even have a similar color scheme. But in all honesty I would prefer Czech to be released first so I'm not distracted by it's beauty when my personal favorite Asian language is available. Nothing is worse than being torn between two languages you love quite a bit!