1. Foro
  2. >
  3. Tema: English
  4. >
  5. "¿Necesito usar una tarjeta d…

"¿Necesito usar una tarjeta de seguridad o llave para el portón?"

Traducción:Do I need to use a security card or key for the gate?

July 31, 2017

5 comentarios


¿No debería ser "Do I need to use a security card or A key for the gate?"?

La "llave", en inglés, debería llevar artículo indeterminado ¿no?

Un saludo (2017 08 16).


You're right. Unfortunately, our Report a Problem option no longer take corrections, which is a shame.


Thanks for your answer.

Regards (2017 11 26).


What is the difference between gate and door? Why can't I use door in this sentence?


In very simple terms, a door (puerta) relates to inside and a gate (portón) relates to outside. In this case you can't use door because the question is relationed with the outside of a house

Aprende inglés en solo 5 minutos diarios. Completamente gratis.