In case anyone is a bit confused by what's going on:
- Nominative: Vandis (Singular), Vandissa (Plural).
- Accusative: Exact same as above.
- Ojehiksa: She/He/It is blessing.
- Ojehikis: They are blessing.
- Nominative: Voktys (Singular), Voktyssy (Plural)
- Accusative: Vokti (Singular), Voktī (Plural)
- Nominative: Rōvys/Rōvyz - Exact same for both singular and plural. The form is Rōvyz before a vowel, h, or a voiced consonant: k, p, s, or t.
- Accusative: Rōvi (singular), Rōvī (plural).
Let me know if this helps! :D
Thanks! but k, p, s, or t are UNvoiced, so it will be rōvys before them.
I already knew that but I had to figure it out myself. Your comment will help people. Take a lingot :)