Tracking progress on Assignments
Can students track their own progress on an assignment? So far it seems like they just have to keep going until they get a notification that they've completed it. But my students keep asking me to check for them as the week progresses. As far as I can tell, they can't see anything about the assignment until they're done. Am I missing something? Is it different when using a different device?
A student can see his assignment in his homepage of Duolingo's web version (www.duolingo.com)
- in the browser of a Pc
- in the browser set in "Desktop mode" of a phone/tablet
( maybe not possible on an iPhone with a small screen)
The student can compare this with his results in his homepage for ....
- completed skills
- XP per day, week, month, all time
I hope, your students are also going to use Duolingo's web version, because it has a much better learning method:
- "typing words" instead of "clicking on predefined words"
and it has in the "Desktop mode" of the browser:
- grammar "tips and notes" under the lessons of each skill with new grammar
- a "Discuss sentence" button and a "Report a problem" button under nearly each sentence
- a "review lesson" button at the end of each lesson