"남자는 인기가 없습니다."
Translation:A man is unpopular.
September 8, 2017
- If they taught you "hi, my name is..." at the beginning you would probably get bored easily. I have it with many languages. If i start with numbers, days of week, i easily give up.
- With the audio i can agree just a half. It is right it sounds VERY robotic, but it it comes about pronounciation, they always say their words differently depending on the next word.
- I think typos happen to everyone, i did not spot many of those here
남자는 인기가 없습니다
- 남자 = "man"
- 남자는 = 남자 is the topic of the sentence, "as for the man"
- 인기 = "popularity"
- 인기가 = 인기 is related to the man somehow
- 없습니다 = formal conjugation of the verb 없다
- 없다 = "to lack"
Putting it all together:
"As for the man, he lacks popularity."
or more naturally:
"The man is unpopular."