I'm mainly learning Japanese because I love anime. Anyone else? Also Chinese food for the rest of your life or Mexican? And for Japanese learners who are as obsessed as me. If you could go to Japan would you leave? Me? haha, nope! Comment ^^
- Yep. I love anime too. ^^
- I would rather have Chinese.
- I would definitely take a vacation to Japan but I wouldn't move there.
I'm mainly learning Japanese because I love anime. Anyone else?
I really like anime. However, I started watching anime because I was learning Japanese, not the other way around.
Also Chinese food for the rest of your life or Mexican?
Neither, I'm not a big fan of either. I like Japanese and Italian food better. For the rest of my life, I'd go with Japanese.
If you could go to Japan would you leave?
I do actually plan on moving to Japan at some point in the future, so I guess, but I would like to go on a vacation there first.
I never considered learn an Asian language given its difficult and big difference from the western languages(at least not more than seeing somethings of chinese "for respect"), but I got an addiction in anime, and I already like Japan of its culture too, so it ended up making me decide to learn japanese xD
And here I am. I am giving my best to learn this awesome language :P
- Maybe I'll visit Japan in the future
- I'd like to watch anime without sibtitles
- some more reasons (Japanese is beatiful, it can help to learn Chinese, I'll be able to read Japanese books and watch Japanese films). But learning Japanese with a duolingo course isn't an effective way for now
I've learned English so I can speak it now (but I'm not fluent, maybe you can see). Duolingo had helped me to start learning, and then I tried another ways. In Japanese I'm beginner. I had tried to learn Japanese with duolingo, but realised that without type questions I'll learn nothing.