A compilation of High Valyrian resources!
If you're are wanting some High Valyrian resources to help supplement your learning, here are some High Valyrian resources!
- Dothraki Wiki
- High Valyrian Translator (Thanks Patrick.Phang!)
- Tinycards Search
- High Valyrian 101: Learn and Pronounce Common Phrases
- High Valyrian 101
- High Valyrian
- Duolingo High Valyrian (Audio) [WIP]
- High Valyrian - Vocabulary
- High Valyrian Duolingo Course
If you have any other resources, feel free to share them and I will add them to the list. Kirimvose!
Ledra gīmirȳr Valyrio udriro gūrēnilaksra Memrisose mazvēttan: https://www.memrise.com/course/2048298/high-valyrian-vocab/
In English, I think I'm saying (i.e. I'm trying to say) that 'I created lessons consisting of what's currently known of the Valyrian language on Memrise'. It turns out there are over 950 words and almost 450 phrases on the Tongues of Ice and Fire Wiki - enjoy! :)