"Your dog is at our place."
Translation:Ton chien est chez nous.
"notre" is an adjective to be followed by a noun.
"at/to our place/house/home" translates to "chez nous", where "nous" is the personal pronoun, in its stressed form (which is identical to its subject, direct object and indirect object forms).
- at/to my place = chez moi
- at/to your place = chez toi, chez vous
- at/to his place = chez lui
- at/to her place = chez elle
- at/to their place = chez eux, chez elles
Okay Sitesurf, Thank you again for your kindness. It means that it could be a valid translation: "Ton chien est dans notre maison." ?