"고용인은 직장이 있어요."
Translation:The employee has a job.
There are various ways to refer to "job" in Korean. Briefly,
(1) 일 - one's (specific) task or work (in general);
(2) 일자리 - (자리 - place, position, seat) - post. Mostly used to discuss job availability
(3) 직장 - office job. This word implies certain expectation that the job is within a company/an organisation of sort.
(4) 취직 - employment. Used when looking for a job or just finding one.
(5) 직업 - profession, occupation. Mainly referred to specific often specialized jobs. Used to contrast office jobs.