https://www.duolingo.com/adamterranova

Bug: Fre from Eng - Strengthen Skills - Not recognizing input language. 4 out of 5 for importance

I am about three quarters the way through the French tree and I decided to strengthen my skills. However, there is one question that comes up that is preventing me from performing the exercises. It is a listening exercise, where I am required to type in French. Unfortunately, I do not fully understand what is being said but the sentence is something like, 'Il regard sa bouche puis à droit'.

This issue is that when I type in French it gives me an error message that states, 'Oops, it doesn't seem to be in French. Please try again.' However, I am certain I am typing in French. So I tried skipping the question, just to see the answer, but it doesn't allow me to skip. So I try entering in a partial French phrase that I know is actually French, and I get the same error message. I try typing in English just to test, and same error message.

I can't continue on with the lesson, and I can't do any strengthening of my skills because this question always comes up. I think this is a 4 out of 5 for importance, because it makes this section useless to users.

April 4, 2014

0 Comments

Learn a language in just 5 minutes a day. For free.