My FIFTH level 25!
Yes, I am patting myself on the back. Don't care :-) I just got my 5th level 25 on Duo!
What next ? :-)
Congratulations! Great work!
Congratulations! Reaching those Level 25s takes a lot of work! Well done. :)
Wow, great job! I am far from even getting one!
What next ? :-)
I think you should try Japanese or Norwegian, but you choose!
I give you a pat too! Congratulations. How long have you been doing duolingo?
A truly impressive feat! To have achieved level 25 in 4 languages, I can't begin to imagine how much work you have put in, congratulations!
What next indeed!
Awesome! Congratulation! In what language do you have the fifth level 25? I'm just doing my best to get my second 25...
Congratulations! It's a true inspiration.
I just see four 25-leveled flags... What is the fifth?
How do you feel, in terms of language proficiency, about those languages? Do you feel more or less competent in them?
As I will pass my 10.500 points mark soon for my almost finished Portuguese tree (one single lesson left), and being far away from 30k XP: I can imagine how much work you have put onto DuoLingo and all your language trees.
Q1: Do you already use Camilo's user script "DuoLingo tree enhancer" https://www.duolingo.com/comment/19654789/Userscript-Tree-Enhancer to activate the L2 target language audio, e.g French, Italian, Spanish, etc. for right hand side translations and multiple-choice answers / solutions?
Q2: How do you like the Duo labs BETA stories in Spanish?
I would say Portuguese:
- It has a high lexican word similarity with Spanish: http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/e/languages/similarities/index.html
- grammar is not completely new for this Romance language
- long tree on DuoLingo: counting 413 lessons (incl. bonus skill) for the EN-PT tree
- multiple laddering trees available for/to Portuguese
- reverse trees available for English and German
- great TTS sound (Google, Bing, etc.)
- 2nd language which is available on Duo labs BETA stories (40 stories!!!)