My FIFTH level 25!
Yes, I am patting myself on the back. Don't care :-) I just got my 5th level 25 on Duo!
What next ? :-)
As I will pass my 10.500 points mark soon for my almost finished Portuguese tree (one single lesson left), and being far away from 30k XP: I can imagine how much work you have put onto DuoLingo and all your language trees.
Q1: Do you already use Camilo's user script "DuoLingo tree enhancer" https://www.duolingo.com/comment/19654789/Userscript-Tree-Enhancer to activate the L2 target language audio, e.g French, Italian, Spanish, etc. for right hand side translations and multiple-choice answers / solutions?
Q2: How do you like the Duo labs BETA stories in Spanish?
I would say Portuguese:
- It has a high lexican word similarity with Spanish: http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/e/languages/similarities/index.html
- grammar is not completely new for this Romance language
- long tree on DuoLingo: counting 413 lessons (incl. bonus skill) for the EN-PT tree
- multiple laddering trees available for/to Portuguese
- reverse trees available for English and German
- great TTS sound (Google, Bing, etc.)
- 2nd language which is available on Duo labs BETA stories (40 stories!!!)