What happened to the Latin request post?
Does Duo naturally miss up-votes? Sometimes I create posts and they lose up-votes, but it doesn't seem likely that any user just suddenly stopped up-voting it. There's something going on here...
- Natural Duo Bugs and Problems
- seems likely
- there are several of them
it's possible when talking about up-votes
Users down-voted It
- less likely
- many people must've down-voted
Users Stopped Up-Voting It
- average likelihood
- for posts with many up-votes, unlikely
for 3-year old posts, unlikely
Duolingo Team Actions are exposed!
- near impossible
- team giving tons of up-votes, or changing vote numbers?
- team controlling votes on threads
I don't know whether or not something has happened, but anyway I went to look how things currently stand.
In the top all time list the third most requested language not already developed or in development is Latin Let's Add Latin with 683 votes. The two above it are Finnish (2702 votes) and English for Georgian speakers (797 votes).
Anyway, I'll hope that any oddities are soon resolved.