gain of level
Why my percentage of English proficiency did not increase since a long time although I exercised a lot?
Higher than 77-78% is impossible
How to increase your English proficiency in the real world
You will learn much more English words and more difficult sentences by using the "Strengthen" features.
Here is the link to "Best Way to Make Your Tree Turn Gold and Stay Gold"
Other ways you could improve your English:
The reverse tree, the course "Your native language" for English speakers, is very useful. There you have to translate much more from "Your native language" to English.
Here is the link to the Duolingo Help Center for
"How do I switch my Duolingo course language?"
Use the web version of Duolingo (www.duolingo.com) instead of the App.
Try to read and write in Duolingo's English discussion forums. There you will find the daily used words, sentences and idiom.
Apart from that
- read a newspaper article every day and try to learn its new words
- listen to podcasts, watch movies with or without subtitles
- converse with a native speaker as much as possible
- write smaller texts, upload them on translatihan.com and let them be corrected by native speakers
- more resources for English in Knud van Eeden's:
There are numerous possibilities. Duolingo will only bring you to an A2/(B1) skill level in reading/writing and A1 (maybe A2) in listening/talking.
Info about language levels and certifications:
Read from "Common reference levels".