How to learn a language in 10 simple steps: Beginner's guide
- Choose the desired language course and get started.
- Complete the basics and go on.
- Continue studying, taking tests before passing checkpoints.
- Go back and study lessons you had trouble on.
- Practice difficult words often.
- Set goals for specific lengths of times, and work for them.
- Work a good amount of time everyday, and gradually increase your efforts.
- Work on speed and accuracy.
- Keep going until the end, then start a different course.
- Never give up!
December 14, 2017