"She is very professional."
Translation:Elle est très professionnelle.
This should really be in the troubleshooting forum., however ...
You can add the French keyboard to an iPhone.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on the General button.
- Swipe up to scroll down the menu.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Tap on the Keyboards button.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard..
- Swipe up to scroll down the list of options.
- Tap on the keyboard you want to select.
Now that you have a few keyboards at your disposal, you need to learn how to switch between them all.
- Pull up a keyboard in any app.
- Tap and hold on the globe key.
- Tap on the keyboard name you'd like to use.
This works for iPads also. For android, you may need to google it.
Bonne chance !