Practice not counting?
For the second time in a row, Duo has gotten to the end of the of the practice unit, stalled out and then just sent me back to the homescreen instead of showing that I gained XP.
Annoying, I agree. It happened to me a couple of times. I guess there is work currently done in the background, causing some gliches. I wish you all the luck.
1) Check your own internet connection ( unstable Wifi?)
3) Glitches are common in Duolingo, when using outdated browsers (such as Internet Explorer) and outdated versions of Operating Systems.
Do you use the App or Duolingo's web version (www.duolingo.com) ?
- the Android, iOS or Windows App ?
- which version number of the Duolingo App ?
- which version number of the operating system of your phone/tablet
- in which browser and version number
- which operating system and version number
Are you doing refresh on a whole skill ("leaf")? If so, and you find that skill/leaf won't be credited with XP OR turn back to gold, refresh the individual exercises within it, one at a time, instead of going for the whole thing. That usually (for me, always) "unsticks" it. It's a pain, but the individual lessons are usually much shorter, and redoing just the first couple usually mends it - you don't have to work through all of them. Hope I've explained it OK - if I haven't, please ask.