What lessons introduce new cases?
And do those lessons all have tips and notes?
first let me point out that a single "skill" can only introduce a case in the sense that it is the first skill in the course to begin teaching that case. subsequent skills need to add more stuff for most cases.
- nominative is all that's used above the FOOD/ANIMALS row, which starts the accusative case. the ANIMALS tips have the generic info on nominative and accusative.
- THOU briefly covers the vocative and has tips.
- FAMILY 1 starts the genitive and has tips. this is the last case currently with tips.
- PLACES starts the locative. no tips yet.
- WITH WHAT starts the instrumental. no tips yet.
- GIVING ETC starts the dative. no tips yet.