Caoga caoga - A New Irish Vocabulary Learning Game
EDIT: Caoga caoga is now officially released on the App Store and Google Play, thanks for all your support and those who took part in the testing phase.
Dia daoibh a chairde!
I would like to introduce Caoga caoga (Fifty-Fifty), a fun Irish language learning game where players of all ages learn vocabulary by associating words with descriptive images.
- 24 topics with over 450 words for A1/A2 and B1 CERF language learners.
- Four fun word-image games: Fifty-Fifty, Multiple Choice, Matching and Spelling.
- Pronunciation recordings of native speakers in three dialects: Connacht, Munster and Ulster.
- Bite-sized lessons which can be completed on the go or fitted into a busy schedule.
- 100% free, no ads and works offline.
I plan to continue on developing more Irish learning games so stay tuned! Hopefully my next game (verb conjugation) will be ready for testing soon.
NOTE There are already fantastic app resources for learning Irish (such as Duolingo and Tinycards) and Caoga caoga does not intend to compete with or supplement these apps. Instead it is simply a fun way to casually improve one's vocabulary :)