Why do I consistently loose my "streak" even though I practice every day?
Tips for keeping your future streak:
1) Use the tips in this post
2) Losing a streak is a common complaint from people using the Duolingo App
(For users of the web version (www.duolingo.com) I see complaints from people, who are using outdated browsers and/or operating systems.)
It's always a good idea ....
- to check that your phone / tablet has had a chance to synchronise with Duolingo's servers.
Why would it not synchronise? My Wifi/4G/LTE is okay
Because Duolingo has issues in synchronising, almost every day.
Always check if your phone had synchronised with the Duolingo servers after doing a lesson. Sometimes it can take 5-10 minutes after finishing a lesson in the App.
- have always Duolingo's web version open in the browser of your phone
- set this browser in Desktop mode
- refresh your browser after each lesson in the App, and check if the amount of XP increased in the browser with the web version.
Hey, a couple days ago I suggested you would be suitable for a moderation role... two days later you are a moderator.
Coincidence? I think not... LOL