Duolingo est le moyen d'apprendre les langues le plus populaire au monde. En plus, c'est gratuit à 100 % !

https://www.duolingo.com/Soumaya_Mbt

Duolingo schools : how to give feedback on Duo

Soumaya_Mbt

Hi, fellow Duolinguists,

I created Duo Classrooms for my students and I'd love to be able to give them feedback on their work and efforts on Duolingo. Actually, I think it's necessary so that I can keep them motivated and let them know that I am interested in following their progress instead of just assigning homework to them without commenting it.

I'd also like to know what I can do so that they can ask me questions via Duolingo. I tried the "allow discussion" option, but I don't see any difference.

I tried opening a discussion for my classroom, but it was moderated as they are not meant to be private discussions between professors and students.

What can I do :) my students are asking me to enable the discussion option (but I already did and it does not change anything). Thank you! All the best, Soumaya

il y a 4 mois

1 commentaire

https://www.duolingo.com/Lrtward
Lrtward
Mod

Duolingo does not have a way to send messages to other users. There isn't a chat or IM function in other words.

You could "follow" each of your students (there is a search function on the Home page under your Leaderboard). Then each day you can look at their profile and record their XP (points earned) but that is labor intensive and won't tell you HOW they earned their points (i.e. if they did "Basics 1" 15 times in a row).

Duolingo for schools has functionality and tools built into it that I'm not aware of. Your post is not likely to attract (the right kind of) attention in the Spanish from French forum. If you could edit your post and use the drop-down menu at top left to change the topic to Educators in English then you're more likely to get assistance.

Bonne chance y buena suerte ;-)

il y a 4 mois