I'm sure, when I have used parents in a sentence rather than relatives, Duo said that I should have used the word relatives instead. This is confusing!
This is a typical informal form of asking a question. You raise your voice at the end of the sentence to indicate it's a question.
There are many ways to ask the question:
- Tu peux inviter tes parents ? (in spoken French)
- Vous pouvez invites vos parents ? (in spoken French)
- Veux-tu inviter tes parents ?
- Voulez-vous inviter vos parents ?
- Est-ce que tu veux inviter tes parents ?
- Est-ce que vous voulez inviter vos parents ?
"You want to invite your parents?" should be accepted as an English translation.