It rejected "you were speaking too loudly in the microphone", insisting on "into". Reported 04 April 2018.
Shouldn't it be: Tu as parlé trop fort dans le micro? Or something with 'avoir' to show past tense?
IMHO the more accurate translation is "You were speaking too loudly into the mic".
It's imparfait and not passé composé. Imparfait is generally constructed by adding the base root of the verb (parl-) and adding the imparfait ending:
- -ais (for 1st person singular i.e. "je")
- -ais (2nd person singular i.e. tu)
- -ait (3rd person singular i.e. il/elle/on)
- -ions (1st person plural i.e. nous)
- -iez (2nd person plural i.e. vous)
- -aient (3rd person plural i.e. ils/elles)