https://www.duolingo.com/Valhalla300

French stories for learning

Having stories to read and listen to for learning is a great idea. I have been trying to find level appropriate text/stories etc. for a while now so it was nice to see this. I thought children stories would be a good level to look at to learn but I have found these are really not a good source, at least not in Japanese and I suspect other languages because they use a lot of words and expressions that might not be all that useful and can be misleading. Anyway...... I was looking at the stories tonight and love the idea but I was thinking it would be really, really, really, really, really good if you could give us stories, from which to choose, that are extremely easy and then be able to pick harder ones gradually. Easier ones should stay within a lower level of one's progress and speak more slowly and precisely etc. After all this is how every human on the planet learned their very first language... :) I would like to see this with all the language's stories. Oui? Qu'est-ce que tu penses? :)

April 20, 2018

0 Comments

Learn French in just 5 minutes a day. For free.