"Señora, ¿cómo se llama usted?"

Translation:Ma'am, what is your name?

9 months ago

62 Comments

https://www.duolingo.com/The_Vicar

Am I the only one who would never call a woman madam? (Or ma'am?)

9 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/El_Gecko

In some areas of the US, and in some social settings, “ma’am" is still considered a courteous form of address. As is “sir."

7 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Fer_Her

I haven't never seen the word ma'am before. How do you say a woman in a formal way? (In Spanish 'señora' is very natural and formal).

8 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/99butcher99

Lady would be more natural. Excuse me Ma'am would be better.

8 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/J.C.Fink

ma'am is the equivalent of "madam" - the apostrophe indicates the omission of the "d".

3 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/littlejdude

I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right n

1 week ago

I have been in the 7century since I had 6in in my family to do that again and again and I feel like crap kids woke me out I wouldn't be surprised to hear that from my training by now i'm going on a different night and I feel that you take on the tablet and the dog eats in the library didn't she is working for you into this one of these things you can do for morning and I feel like I thought I did it wrong with my mom and told her that she doesn't have paper on it to her to bring her home and get me a new era in the morning class and the kids are weird you can keep hi on your lunch table and I will be doing parent work with me already on the bus with us or leaving her with us

1 week ago

https://www.duolingo.com/HollyN.2

Maybe it is because I come from the south, but we use ma'am here a lot. And they also use it in the military (USA). 'Yes, Ma'am!' Some women though take it as an implication that they are old and offends them.

But I would also want to learn another name for Senora and Senorita in english. Senorita in english (according to this app) means 'lady', but I wouldn't say, Hello lady! In english.. even ma'am is a stretch when transating to Senora..I would like there to be a word for a respectful woman that doesnt offend them.

8 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/TylertheGirl

Senorita can also translate to 'Miss', which is polite but also implies youth. You could use that instead.

7 months ago

One might translate "Señora" as Ms, I suppose. At my age I would find "Miss" distinctly odd, but "Ms" would be fine with me...

3 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/NeriyahBut

Why is it "como se llama usted" instead of "como se llama"?

7 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/HooeyB

According to Duolingo's answers, "Como se llama usted" means "What is your name" (formal), "Como se llama" means "What is your name" (informal), "Como te llamas" means "What's your name" (uses the contraction 'what's') and sometimes "What is your name" (no contraction) . So confusing. And when do you use "llamas" vs "llama". Duolingo doesn't give the "why" to the language, which is very important. For lessons to support your Duolingo coursework, listen to Coffee Break Spanish and gringoespanol.com

1 month ago

https://www.duolingo.com/dflee53

Why is it not "Como te llama usted?" Why is "se" used when asking about "your name"? Does this have to do with "usted" being formal?

5 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Lrtward
Mod

It can be:
"Como te llamas tú" with te, llamas, and tú all agreeing
"Cómo se llama usted" with se, llama, and usted all agreeing

But you cannot use te with llama and usted.

1 month ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Victoria419398

Why in this sentence do they not use tu?

7 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/linburnlane

If you don't know someone's name, you would use the formal usted instead of the informal tu, unless that person were a child.

7 months ago

The informal tu would not be used when speaking to someone you address with the formal "Señora."

3 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/nolanbass

Why did this answer not work....

'Ma'am, what do you call yourself?'

6 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/sp2learn

That is a more literal translation rather than an idiomatic translation. How often would you ask someone what they call themself? Most likely only if they first gave their name and then said they go by a nickname.

4 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Dawn611963

When should I use "Como te llamas" vs "como se llamas estoy"

5 months ago

Mod

You would never write "Cómo se llamas estoy" for a few reasons.
You cannot say "se llamas" because it's either "te llamas" for tú or "se llama" (without an s) for usted/él/ella
Estoy means "I am" and does not make sense in this context.

1 month ago

https://www.duolingo.com/LydiaBardsley

I have a question about the punctuation. I put the '¿'n front of señora, and it marked it as incorrect. Granted, i missed the advent off cómo, but in the past it's just said don't forget the accents, but not marked it as incorrect. Could someone clarify this for me please? Does the '¿' have to be immediately in front of the question part of the sentence i.e. cómo?

7 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/NeriyahBut

When you have a question within a sentence, the "¿" goes where the question begins within the sentence.

In this case, the question within the sentence begins with "como", so that's where you put "¿".

7 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/shyn_eddie

I mean, Ma + 'am? what's up with that?

7 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/paul.bauer

Why is "se" used here instead of "es"?

6 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/ween710702

I translated it as "Ma'am, How do you say your name?" i'm wondering how that isn't correct since it is closer to the actual Spanish meaning than the correct answer

5 months ago

Mod

There is nothing in the original Spanish sentence about "saying your name".
¿Cómo se dice su nombre? = How do you say your name?

1 month ago

https://www.duolingo.com/JohnnyNirvana

Why aren't ma'am and miss interchangeable? I feel like they should be.

4 months ago

It's mostly a matter of age and marital status, just as "boy" and "man" are not normally interchangeable. (Although one might say of an adult male, "he's out with the boys".)

3 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Robel_

What's the difference between "cómo se llama usted" and "que es tu nombre"?

4 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/KeithProud

Como se llama translates to "What do you call yourself" while Cuál (not que") means "which is your name" either is acceptable where we live in Mexico

4 months ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Dan_Gologorskiy

Why both "se" and "usted"?

2 months ago

Mod

Usted is the subject, you.

se llama means to call oneself.
The "se" means you do it to yourself rather than to someone else.

1 month ago

https://www.duolingo.com/yogSH_01

What's the literal translation of 'como se llama usted'? Is it 'what do I call you'?

1 month ago

Mod

Cómo - how
se - yourself/himself/herself
llama - you (formal)/he/she/it calls
usted - you (formal)

How do you call yourself?

1 month ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Anthony000

In what context would I use "se" rather then "te"?

1 month ago

Mod

se for usted/él/ella
te for tú

1 month ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Tracy290990

Ma'am is a contraction of the single word madam, not a contraction of 2 words and cannot be separated as if it were 2 words. I am ok with separating we're or any other 2 word contraction.

3 weeks ago

https://www.duolingo.com/PhantomGaL

This ma'am thing is driving me nuts

2 weeks ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Lookatthatcat

Cómo means how right? So isn't this supposed to be translated to Ma'am how do they call you or how are you called?

2 weeks ago

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

1 week ago

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now I am a man of the wild right now ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

1 week ago
Learn Spanish in just 5 minutes a day. For free.