"We are looking for large pigs and a big cow."
Translation:Hledáme velká prasata a velkou krávu.
12 CommentsThis discussion is locked.
Lol, that sounds hillarious. It there was a man who you'd call "Big Cow", it would be possible, I guess.
Anyway, kráva is feminine and the adjective "velký" must agree with it.
- velký býk (a big bull), masculine animate -> accusative: velkého býka
- velký traktor (a big tractor), masculine inanimate -> accusative: velký traktor
- velká kráva (a big cow), feminine -> accusative: velkou krávu
- velké prase (a big pig), neuter -> accusative: velké prase
- and then the plural forms...
Please make sure you read the Tips for each skill, available in the web version of Duolingo.