Spanish 100 word essay help! Please read/comment!!!!!! Si ganaras la loteria, que harias?
Si ganara la loteria, me gustaria ser responsable con el dinero. Invertiría en “negocios verdes” o negocios sustenables para ayudar la planeta. Tambien, me dedicaria a terminando mis estudios porque me gustaria saber el mundo del financias para ser exitoso y ayudar las gentes pobres. No me gustaria ser distraido por el dinero, pero viajaria el mundo parar descubrir las personas y los lugares mas interesantes. Tambien, me gustaria explorar culturas exoticas. Me probaria la comida mas interesante, y proablamente disfutaria las mujeres mas sexi. Despues de mis adventuras, regresaria a las cosas mas beneficiosos porque es mas importante que mis deseos.
Hello, it is pretty good written, if you let me I'm gonna give you some advice after giving you a lingot:
- First of all, remember that accents are important, although you can understand 99% of the times without them, they can change the meaning of a sentence, for example. "revólver" (gun) and "revolver" (stir) are very different. Also, fortunately, there are simple rules in Spanish to accentuate words, you don't have to memorize them.
- "negocios sustenables" - The word "sustenable" does not exist in Spanish, maybe it was a spelling mistake. It is even "sostenible" or "sustentable".
- "me dedicaría a terminando" - In this case you must use verb "ir" before the verb "terminar" in gerund ("ir terminando) or use the verb in present simple "terminar". Second option is better, first one specifies you are going to do it slowly
- "saber el mundo del financias" - "Financias in Spanish is the verb "financiar" conjugated with second person singular "you (tú)". As a noun it is "finanzas" and is a female noun "de las" instead of "del".
- "No me gustaría...., pero viajaría..." - It is not incorrect but when we use "pero", it is usually to compare two affirmative or two negative sentences, it sounds kind of strange when the first one is negative and the second one is affirmative. It is better to drop the "pero" in his case.
- "Me probaría la comida mas interesante" - "Probarse" in Spanish is used when you are talking about trying / wearing clothes. in this case "Probaría" is the way to go.
- "las mujeres mas sexi" - We say "sexi" and "sexis (plural)" all the time but it is not correct, the word is "sexy" as it is in English for both singular and plural.
- "las cosas mas beneficiosos" - In this case "las cosas" is a female and plural noun, "beneficiosas should be the adjective since "beneficiosos" is for male plural nouns. "Benéficas" is another possibility.
Hope it helps and again, congratulations, being able to write something like this requires a lot of learning. =).
Eey91, Thank you for this excellent list. This is a major portion of an upcoming exam, and also has real use so i appreciate it greatly!!!! Really helped me clean it up! You rock!
Also, I would say "ayudar a la gente pobre" instead of "las gentes". I guess it's technically correct, but it sounds awful, in my opinion. You could also say "las personas pobres". Those two sound way better. Good job, though. :)