Assign crown levels?
Interesting addition of 'crown levels.' I can see how it adds 'replay value' to education. I'd love to be able to assign a crown level in assignments, but AFAIK it isn't doable at present. Is that true?
Currently, this isn't possible; however, it is a suggestion that our team is aware that many would be interested in for the future.
Hi KevinR86 :)
There are quite a few features that teachers in these forums have expressed an interest in the years since the Duolingo for Schools system was released. Is the team also aware of them?
- Importing students from a CSV file
- Giving two (or more) teachers access to the same classroom
- Transferring classrooms between teachers
The three points above are all big obstacles to the adoption of Duolingo in schools.
- Assigning strengthening a skill
- Assigning golding the tree
- Assigning keeping the tree gold for a particular length of time
- Assigning XP that's earned from different skills, so that a student can't just endlessly repeat the first lesson of the first skill, etc.
Thanks for your replies, Linda and Kevin. I guess what I'll do in the interim is assign both a lesson and experience points on a weekly basis to make sure students are equally engaged.
Is this something that may be what you are looking for ?
also has a list of useful information.