A weekly progress email
I have a Fitbit as well and find their weekly emails with personal infographics a massive motivator.
I'd love to see something similar for Duolingo showing things like:
- points per day
- total for the week & whether it's more or less than last week
- list of new words this week
- list of the words I've struggled with the most this week
- a list of the modules I completed
- a list of modules which I've not practiced for a while
I think it would really help me to keep coming back for more and the word lists would be a great mini-reference.
Thanks for reading!
bold - just type two asterisks around your word or phrase
italic - type one asterisk around your word or phrase<h1>BIG TEXT</h1>
two equal symbols followed by two minus/subtraction symbols under your word or phrase will produce big text
I enjoy tinkering/discovering/hacking small and safe things. I'm sure there are more tips and tricks.