We explained severall times in the sentence discussions but it is not easy to find. Ultimately it will be governed by the verb whether it is reflexive or not and which one of these it requires. The main difference is whther it is the accusative case or the dative case https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/se#Declension_2
Yes, the standard way to form conditionals of reflexive (se) verbs is:
- Cítil bych se hůř. - I would feel worse.
- Cítil by ses hůř. - You would feel worse.
- Cítil by se hůř. - He would feel worse.
- Cítili bychom se hůř. - We would feel worse.
- Cítili byste se hůř. - You (pl.) would feel worse.
- Cítili by se hůř. - They would feel worse.