1. Forum
  2. >
  3. Topic: High Valyrian
  4. >
  5. How to type letters with the …


How to type letters with the lines/bars on top

How do you type those letters? What are they called? I want to be able to type them out my self. Examples: Drīvose, ābra (I'm on a Chromebook so if anybody knows a way to add them to keyboard if not already there that'd be great)

October 5, 2018

1 Comment


They are called "macrons"

Learn High Valyrian in just 5 minutes a day. For free.