Advice For New Beginners Learning Russian!
- Practice everyday!
- Try to do 50xp a day! (The serious or hardest level of xp to keep your streak going.)
- Go slowly... you need to try to get to level five on all of your skills. I suggest taking maybe two at a time and not starting any new ones until you master those.
- Listen to Russian music. I don't just mean cultural music or folk songs. I mean modern pop, rap and rock! You won't regret it!
- Try listening to the russian sentence before looking at it and translating it! It will help you a lot as listening is normally harder than reading!
- Try watching russian movie with captions. Look up Operation Shurik and Y... it's an old comedy filmed during the Soviet era and it is filmed in russian. You can watch it on Youtube for free with english subtitles!
- Ok I'm done with my rant... don't get discouraged! Some times you will grasp concepts faster than others!
In my oponion it's better to work on more than two skills at a time. So you have to repeat the exercises for a longer time. What do you think?
I would do that... but i normally limit myself to three at a time... I don’t usually forget it. If I get bored of working on one, I just switch to another one of the three. If I worked on a bunch of different skills, I’ve found that i learn a lot slower and tend to not learn the new vocabulary as well. It is more easily forgettable! Hope this helps!
And don't get too intimidated by the grammar. Yes it's a lot to remember (especially those endings) but it's definitely possible to learn 'em. It's not difficult, it's just new.
Ooh yeah plus it helps a lot if you Spanish too. Russian is actually a bit like Spanish хаха
вы не представляете, насколько сложен русский язык в грамматике...лучше не углубляться, я считаю
It was the supporting comment. Russian grammar is too hard even for natives.
But with the right method of learning, anyone can learn it! English is super difficult to learn too!
i want to know how to use rosian key board .also i want to know how to pronown the word .i am a beginner, pleaese help
So using the Russian keyboard will simply take practice. The more you use it, the faster you will get! Pronounciation is phonetic, so just say it as it looks!
So... what kind of computer do you have? You need to purchase stickers on amazon that are russian/English stickers. They are very cheap and will probably cost you around $6 for a pair.