[WIS] Weekly Incubator Summary: 2019, Week 02.
Use this script to always have direct access to the last WIS without having to look for it.
Note: Data retrieved on 2019/01/13 at 00:02 (UTC).
I. Phase 1 Courses
- Exits (Courses reaching BETA Phase): None.
- Entries (Courses entering the Incubator): Swedish from Spanish.
I.B. Completion Summary
- "(A)" indicates that this week's value is automatically generated using Duolingo's internal completion counts.
"(A)" Note: It is not the official completion percentage published by Duolingo but an estimate with several corrections. See the first WIS for details about this corrected calculation.
- "(S)" indicates that this week's value is self-reported by the team of volunteers working on the course.
- "(Locked)" indicates that the volunteers have locked the structure of the course they have constructed, which transmits it to Duolingo for final processing.
II. Latest News from Course Volunteers (All Phases)
Course "French from Arabic" (Phase 3)
Meilleurs voeux pour la nouvelle année!!!. Vous pouvez maintenant améliorer votre niveau en français (Duolingo stories)!
**كل عام وأنتم بخير بمناسبة العام الجديد ، العديد من التح...
Course "Korean from English" (Phase 3)
새해 복 많이 받으세요!
Happy New Year Duolinguists and Korean learners!
So according to the last update, it's been 7 ...
Course "Romanian from English" (Phase 3)
Text to Speech
In order to find out the best pronunciation for Romanian sentences / words, you can rely on [http...
III. Previous Weekly Incubator Summaries
See this index of WIS'.