https://www.duolingo.com/MirandaAlm5

Conlang learning!

Hello guys! I've seen some discussions that have already dealt with this subject, and this is not really an attempt to re-open the discussion perse. I am a college student and I'm very interested in the process of learning a conlang (I've tried doing so myself a couple of times) and I'm looking for people who are willing to talk to me and help me carry out this qualitative research that I'm doing for this semester. I've decided to delimit this research to conlangs created in fictional words. Right now Duolingo has two courses: High Valyrian and Klingon, but I've seen some discussions in Trigedasleng from the 100. So if you are learning those two first languages through here, or have attempted to learn any other fictional language, I'd be happy to contact you in the upcoming weeks to talk a little about the process to learn a conlang and the reasons to do so! Hope you can help me out. Have a nice day! P.S. Sorry if there are any mistakes. English is not my native language, but I keep learning every day!

February 7, 2019

0 Comments

Learn High Valyrian in just 5 minutes a day. For free.