Korean Index: List of Words and Translations
Hi everyone. I thought it might be useful to compile a list of words and their translations for anyone struggling with the Korean course. I've created an index to make it easier to find each list. Hope this helps.
- Alphabet 1: https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31003307
- Alphabet 2: https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31003748
- Alphabet 3: https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31005500
- Basics 1: https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31006496
- Basics 2: https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31008188
- Phrases 1: https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31009238
- Verbs 1 (Regular Verbs): https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31044759
- Adjectives (Descriptive Verbs): https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31057993
- Demonst. (Demonstratives): https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31060776
- Formal Md. (Formal Moods): https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31101310
- Polite (Polite Speech): https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31103213
- Food: https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/31106920
Hope this helps. If you could give me any advice or feedback on creating these lists, and with learning Korean I'd truly appreciate it. Thanks and hope you find this useful!
You are going through the tree so fast. Isn’t it hard to remember each vocabulary and grammar point?
I appreciate your hard work, though!!