[WIS] Weekly Incubator Summary: 2019, Week 09.
Use this script to always have direct access to the last WIS without having to look for it.
Note: Data retrieved on 2019/03/03 at 00:01 (UTC).
I. Phase 1 Courses
- Exits (Courses reaching BETA Phase): None.
- Entries (Courses entering the Incubator): Swedish from Turkish.
I.B. Completion Summary
- "(A)" indicates that this week's value is automatically generated using Duolingo's internal completion counts.
"(A)" Note: It is not the official completion percentage published by Duolingo but an estimate with several corrections. See the first WIS for details about this corrected calculation.
- "(S)" indicates that this week's value is self-reported by the team of volunteers working on the course.
- "(Locked)" indicates that the volunteers have locked the structure of the course they have constructed, which transmits it to Duolingo for final processing.
II. Latest News from Course Volunteers (All Phases)
Course "High Valyrian from English" (Phase 3)
If you've done any work in Basics 1 recently, you may have noticed that some of the sentences hav...
Course "Korean from English" (Phase 3)
Introduction by sunagawa_sand
Hi there! My name is Erik, also known as sunagawa_sand. I’m very excited to be joining the Korean...
III. Previous Weekly Incubator Summaries
See this index of WIS'.