[WIS] Weekly Incubator Summary: 2019, Week 14.
Use this script to always have direct access to the last WIS without having to look for it.
Note: Data retrieved on 2019/04/07 at 00:02 (UTC).
I. Phase 1 Courses
- Exits (Courses reaching BETA Phase): None.
- Entries (Courses entering the Incubator): Finnish from English.
I.B. Completion Summary
- "(A)" indicates that this week's value is automatically generated using Duolingo's internal completion counts.
"(A)" Note: It is not the official completion percentage published by Duolingo but an estimate with several corrections. See the first WIS for details about this corrected calculation.
- "(S)" indicates that this week's value is self-reported by the team of volunteers working on the course.
- "(Locked)" indicates that the volunteers have locked the structure of the course they have constructed, which transmits it to Duolingo for final processing.
II. Latest News from Course Volunteers (All Phases)
Course "Hungarian from English" (Phase 2)
since our last update, we have been working hard on fixing error reports and...
Course "Korean from English" (Phase 3)
By soedori on 2019/03/29
Apply you peoples apply
III. Previous Weekly Incubator Summaries
See this index of WIS'.
April 7, 2019
0 Comments This discussion is locked.
This discussion is locked.