[WIS] Weekly Incubator Summary: 2019, Week 17.
Use this script to always have direct access to the last WIS without having to look for it.
Duo changed elements of its design once again -> the script isn't anymore working at the moment.
Note: Data retrieved on 2019/04/28 at 00:01 (UTC).
I. Phase 1 Courses
- Exits (Courses reaching BETA Phase): French from Chinese, Italian from Chinese, Japanese from Chinese, Korean from Chinese.
- Entries (Courses entering the Incubator): None.
I.B. Completion Summary
- "(A)" indicates that this week's value is automatically generated using Duolingo's internal completion counts.
"(A)" Note: It is not the official completion percentage published by Duolingo but an estimate with several corrections. See the first WIS for details about this corrected calculation.
- "(S)" indicates that this week's value is self-reported by the team of volunteers working on the course.
- "(Locked)" indicates that the volunteers have locked the structure of the course they have constructed, which transmits it to Duolingo for final processing.
II. Latest News from Course Volunteers (All Phases)
Course "English from Telugu" (Phase 1)
By sree_harsha on 2019/04/25
Congrats, team, on successfully completing 20% of the course!
Course "Japanese from English" (Phase 3)
The new tree will be launched into an A/B test soon... the plan is sometime in the next few weeks...
III. Previous Weekly Incubator Summaries
See this index of WIS'.