Hindi Script not displaying correctly
I have been using my computer for Hindi lessons for a couple weeks now and all of a sudden the script in the answer boxes is not displaying correctly. It's as if the top of the letters is missing. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Explorer and the same thing happens on all of them. I can still do the lessons on my phone's app as they display correctly there. Has anyone run into this issue? How can I fix it!? Thanks!
I am also seeing this issue. Seems like a sizing issue. If you zoom way in, you can see the little stubs at the top where text is getting cut off.
For those with a little bit of technical skills, I've found a way to work around the issue.
In Chrome, right click on the text box with the bad display and select "Inspect". In the window that pops up, look for a line that says "overflow: hidden" If you uncheck this box, the top of the characters will show.
Same for me. Both in input fields and when displayed on the screen. Mainly ु and ू (u and U) are rendered on top of the level instead of on the bottom. I only see this on Duolingo in Firefox. Not in Chrome.
|Word||Duolingo question text or input||Address bar|
This started two weeks ago or so for me.