"The women and the men praise the Unsullied."
Translation:Ābri valī Dovaogēdī rijis.
June 11, 2019
1 CommentThis discussion is locked.
This discussion is locked.
For anyone confused with all the different forms of "Dovaogēdy", I think this is correct:
- Dovaogēdy = Unsullied (singular, nominative)
- "Bisy Dovaogēdy issa = This one is Unsullied (singular.)"
- Dovaogēdi = Unsullied (plural, nominative)
- "Taobi dovaogēdī rȳbis = The boys hear the Unsullied (plural)"
- Dovaogēdi = Unsullied (singular, accusative)
- "Dovaogēdi rȳban = I hear the Unsullied (singular.)"
- Dovaogēdī = Unsullied (plural, accusative)
- "Ābri valī Dovaogēdī rijis = The women and the men praise the Unsullied (plural)"
I hope that helps!