Translation:I can't see you.
Let me see if I get the whole combined personal prefixes:
- qalegh - I see you (sing.)
- Salegh - I see you (pl.)
- vIlegh - I see him/her/it/them
- cholegh - you (sg.) see me
- Dalegh - you (sg.) see him/her/it/them
- julegh - you (sg.) see us
- mulegh - he/she/they see(s) me
- Dulegh - he/she sees you (sg.)
- legh - he/she/it sees him/her/it/them, they see them
- nulegh - he/she/they see(s) us
- lIlegh - he/she/they see(s) you (pl.)
- pIlegh - we see you (sg.)
- wIlegh - we see him/her/it
- relegh - we see you (pl.)
- DIlegh - we see them
- tulegh - you (pl.) see me
- bolegh - you (pl.) see him/her/it/them
- chelegh - you (pl.) see us
- nIlegh - they see you (sg.)
- lulegh - they see him/her/it
Is that right?
qa- - verb prefix showing that the subject of the verb is I and the object is you.
legh - see (verb)
-laH - able - verb suffix showing that the subject is able to do the verb.
-be' - not - verb suffix negating what comes before it, usually, but not always, just the immediately preceding element.
qaleghlaHbe' I am not able to see you.
An explanation is given in the Tips & Notes, but I know it’s a lot of new information and some details are bound to slip through the memory. However, since Duolingo has hidden the Tips & Notes I want to make sure you know about them and where to find them. If you have not been reading the Tips & Notes, I would like to ask that you review those so we don’t have to repeat too much of the information that we have explained there.
If you are doing the course on iOS or Android, you cannot currently access the Tips & Notes through the app. To access the Tips & Notes, you will have to access the course using a web browser at https://www.duolingo.com/. You can still do it on your mobile device, but you will have to use the web browser instead of the app (or you can do it from a computer). When you click on a Skill, it will expand to reveal a Start button, a key, and a light bulb.
If you click on the light bulb it will reveal the Tips & Notes and give you a detailed explanation of the grammar that is introduced in that Skill. If you have questions after reading the Tips & Notes for any Skills, then please return to the forum to ask your question, explaining what you didn’t understand or what seems contradictory to you.