https://www.duolingo.com/TheLord2k1

Take an Idea about Arabic grammatical cases

NOTE: You won't understand anything from this when you read it , it's because i wont explain anything or give examples , this is bcz of reasons explained below
SO you only read it and you will be able to understand when i come to explaining
ANOTHER NOTE : Contact me on twitter or discord, you will find them in my profile,
Cuz i will be making a group and i will tutor them , i will explain through videos
SO contact me if you want that

Arabic is a language that is different from any other language that exist, and its grammar is very different
In this post I will be explaining grammatical cases which may look complicated but you have to learn it
In order to understand, you have to have some basic knowledge about Arabic like Verbs conjugation

Let's start

First, The grammatical case is indicated by The vowel on the last letter of the word
We have 3 vowels in Arabic

you know them of course

Let's now Divide Words into 2 groups
The first group : The last vowel can change according to the grammatical case
The second group : The last vowel never changes whatever case it was

We are now going to give examples for the second group
Pronouns أنَا , أنتَ , أنتِ , هوَ , هىَ ..etc (The vowel of the last letter never changes)
Words that end in ا Not (أ) and in ى that is pronounced as ا
ex: دُنيَا , this word means life , and the vowel of the ا never changes
The words هَذا , هَذِهِ , هَؤلاءِ , they mean this and those
This for masculine : هَذا
This for feminine : هَذِهِ
Those for plural : هَؤلاءِ

All other words can has their last vowel changed according to their position of the word

Now let's see how can the vowel change
We have to divide words into groups first
1)Singular word
2)Plural word (masculine)
3)Plural word (feminine form)
4)Plural word (feminine but not in a feminine form and it's a plural for any noun not only feminine nouns)
5)Verbs

And other things i will explain later cuz that's really a very long article to write

1) The singular word takes the vowel ُ if it's in the beginning of the sentence , or if it's a subject
And takes the vowel َ if it's an object
And takes the vowel ِ if it was proceeded by a preposition

2) A plural masculine doesnt take a small vowel like those , it takes a clear vowel letter
it takes و if it's in the beginning or a subject
and the و is changed into ي when it's an object or followed by a preposition

3) A plural feminine word always end in ات , and the vowel of the t is ُ if it's in the beginning on the sentence or a subject
And a ِ if it's an object or proceeded by a preposition

4) the third plural form is like the singular word

5) Verbs always have the vowel ُ , they can have the vowel َ or NO VOWELS in some grammatical cases which is impossible to explain now bcz you wont understand it

I'm sure you didn't understand anything , it's because i didn't explain anything
Because writing on duolingo will take me hours and changing keyboard language every minute is a panic
So just read it and when i come to explaining you will understand me perfectly

Arabic cases are a lot but they are very easy
dont forget to contact me outside duolingo and i will start teaching you when i'm done preparing for the lessons

See you all

July 2, 2019

0 Comments

Learn Arabic in just 5 minutes a day. For free.