Words tab (test version) - couple of issues
- duplicate words in German vocabulary
- displaced "Strength"
- almost every time I try to open it I get a pop up " Warning: unresponsive script"
I am using firefox 30.0 on win 7
Using Chrome 35.0.1916.114 m
Have the same problem with Strength. It is 'misplaced' because the the acceding/descending arrow doesn't fit on the same line at Strength and gets pushed below it.
I noticed this bug too, there the highlighted word doesn't have a description and has a "#" behind it:
- "Strength" is back where it should be.
- "Warning: Unresponsive script" isn't showing itself anymore
- I checked the strength of my weakest words by using inspect element and a lot of them have strength "0" which seems a bit strange.
- minor issue: the name of the tab in my browser doesn't change when I open "Words", it remains the same as the name of the last page I viewed.
It's still a bit too sluggish when it comes to opening but nonetheless I like how all the words are presented on a single page. :)
We cut off the strength for display, so it's just rounded to 0 - not technically 0. The last issue has a fix pending. Thanks!
Clicking on "words" (blue button) does not do anything at all in my "Home" section. Using Windows 8.1 and IE 11. Maybe I'm not in the right section? Is there another place where "words" can be accessed?
Good to see it back! I only hope that it will be possible
a) to practice each word as it was possible till the half of January... and b) to practice some group of words (like animals etc.) that appeared in lessons - something like that: