"Many cities are in America."
Translation:Multae urbes sunt in America.
Here above it says "multae urbes" but on the exercise page it said the correct solution was "Multi urbes sunt in America." (28.08.2019) Also, it still hasn't updated, to get it correct you have to put "multi" in. EDIT: It has been explained that corrections can sometimes take up to two weeks to update, so it is a good thing if you put the date in your thread here, as I did. That way, if a month passes you can know that a new report should be made.
Also, I've noticed that in some of the sentences the verb has been placed directly following the subject, in other (similar) sentences it has been placed at the end. But in either case if I switch them around they are being marked as incorrect. E.g. "Multae urbes in America sunt." was just counted as wrong. I have been reporting these.
I corrected the exercise in the incubator, so it should resolved, but it's not instantaneous. I imagine by the time you read this it will all be fixed (including the issue in your post below). I'm starting to learn that it can take a day for the changes to take place.
Yes, you're absolutely right. In fact, your colleague Trofaste just posted a guideline to reporting in the Latin forum, and he said the sometimes the changes can take up to two weeks. I'll try to keep my comments in these discussion more minimal from now on. Thanks for being here and doing all the work you do, Daniel.