There is something wrong with turkish course :(
Yesterday I advanced in several topics in the turkish course on an ios device to higher levels (which means more excersises) and as I checked it was supposed to be 20 excersises in one of them and 10 in another. Today there are 4 and 2 available. - It seems like the whole system has the number of excersises as if it was on level 1, but the crowns are saying otherwise. Is there something I can do about it?
So this issue apparently affected all my other courses too :/ Basicaly I can do just practises to remain the streak... It's quite a pity after 450 days of trying to achieve something - I hope it won't end like this.
Merhaba afendim . sen inglizce cok iyi konusabilirsin . o zaman ki bende senin kibi konusa bilersem mutlu olar.
Yeah - I've read it. Thanks. But it still seems to me more like some terrible mistake or bug. I had planned to finish the turkish course in november. (I had a system of progress which i was doing for more than a year. Now I opened the last topic, so I was happy and the next day... this appocalypse happened. My whole approach for using duolingo was destroyed. The only thing I can do now is practice, so I remain my streak... but the streak itself soon will appear as pointless to me. I was also - day by day - training (re-membering) languages I had at school - french, german, russian, arabic. Its all gone.