Scottish Gaelic translation typo/bug
Hi there! I noticed there's a typo in the sentences in Lesson 4, Feelings 2. In the sentences that have "toothache" in them, the text boxes only let you put "has toothache", rather than "a toothache". For example:
- Tha an dèideadh air Anna = Anna has toothache
- Tha an dèideadh air Mòrag = Morag has toothache
I know it's not a big deal, but I just thought it'd be worth reporting as I couldn't find a way to report it on the course. It only lets me put:
- My answer should not be accepted.
- The Scottish Gaelic sentence is unnatural or has an error.
- One or more of the options is a duplicate.
- One or more of the options is offensive.
- Something else went wrong.
I hope that makes sense and I hope it's ok I posted this here.