1. Forum
  2. >
  3. Topic: Arabic
  4. >
  5. A Joke in Arabic (1)

https://www.duolingo.com/profile/Jawad-Dawdi

A Joke in Arabic (1)

This is a joke in arabic – to simplify the writing – I have omited to write the fat7a (which corresponds to the vowel : a) – every time you find a letter without any diacritic pronounce it with fat7a – for example : you have to pronounce the first word : wa9a3a Read the whole joke in arabic slowly – without bothering about the meanings – this will be a reading practice for you – then read for a second time – using the meaning of each word

ء1. وقع شخْصٌ في ضائِقةٍ مالِيةٍ - 2. فخلعتْ زوْجتُهُ مِنْ اُصْبُعِها خاتماً {كان قدْ اَهْداها} اِيّاهْ - 3. وقالتْ لهُ : خُذْ هذا الْخاتم – 4. بِعْهُ – 5. واسْتعِنْ بِثمنِهِ على الْخُرُوجِ مِن الضّائِقةِ - 6. اَخذ مِنْها الْخاتم - 7. وشرع في الْبُكاءِ - 8. قالتِ الزّوْجةُ : {لا بأْس} - 9. عِنْدما سـتـتحسّنُ الْاَوْضاعُ - 10. ستُهْديـنِي اَفْضل مِنْهُ - 11. فقال : ليْس هذا ما يُبْكِيني؟ - 12. قالتْ : وما الّذِي يُبْكِيك؟ - 13. قال : هذا الْخاتمُ مُزوّرٌ

.1. fall – a person – in – a distress – financial – 2. And took off – his wife – from – her finger – a ring – {(he) had gifted} – her – 3. And (she) told - him – take – this – the ring – 4. sell it – 5. And help youself – with its price – on – the going out – from – the destress – 6. He took – from her – the ring – 7. And began – in – the crying – 8. Told – the wife – {it’s okay} – 9. When – will get better – the situations – 10. (you) will offer me – better – from it – 11. And (he) told – (it’s) not – this – that – makes me crying – 12. (she) told – and what – that – makes you cry – 13. (he) told – this – the ring – fake

Tell me what you think!

January 27, 2020

0 Comments

Learn Arabic in just 5 minutes a day. For free.
Get started